The Union was established in 1962 and was known as the Hospital Non-European Staff Association (HNESA). Its name changed to Natal Provincial Administration Staff Association (NPASA) in the seventies, later to Natal Provincial Staff Association (NPSA) and finally to orphanroad.com National Public Service Workers Union (NPSWU).
The Union was initially established to represent hospital workers employed by the usefull link buy now online levitra province. It then extended membership to other workers employed provincially as well as other Public Sector Departments in the Republic of South Africa. It was one of very good site how much viagra the first truly racially integrated unions of its time.
A MEMBERSHIP FEE OF R 79,00 ENTITLES MEMBERS TO THE FOLLOWING
Qualified liason officers and discount levitra india'>discount levitra india attorneys with vast experience.
Representation in all labour disputes with an 80 % success rate.
Provision of legal advice where appropriate.
Representation in collective bargaining \ negotiations in all relevant forums.
Training of members by qualified service providers \ commissioners.
25% subsidy for members who are registered with the relevant professional councils.
5% subsidy for members of EMRS for PDP renewal w.e.f. 1 January 2015.
Quick updates of information by SMS, email, fax and on this website.
Aims and Objectives of NPSWU
- To promote and protect the rights and interests of just try! when will viagra be available as a generic its members regardless of race, colour, creed or gender.
- To recruit and organise all workers employed in those sectors which provide services to the Public including voluntary and private sectors in the Republic of South Africa.
- To promote training course, workshops and it's cool generic levitra pill seminars for members to promote self enrichment.
- To represent its members in negotiations in the Public Service Coordinating Bargaining Council (PSCBC) and other sectoral councils such as the PHSDCBC and the GPSSBC at Provincial and National Government level, as set out in the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995; as well as Private Sector Workers.
- To strive for the improvement of wages, salaries and conditions of service as well as safe and healthy working conditions for members.
- To take such steps as are deemed expedient to secure and maintain sound economic and social standards for all members by regulating the buy now online levitra'>buy now online levitra relationship between employer and employee.
- To strive for the improvement, to promote, and monitor sound and www.dukesmoking.com fair Labour Relations for the benefit of members.
- To liaise with the Employer\Employee Organisations as well as with Employee\Employee Organisations on nalys-group.com Public Services and related matters.
- To provide advice, service and legal representation to members.
- To provide information and publication for the information and enlightenment of its members and the public about NPSWU and its work.
Benefits of the Union
- Advice and assistance to http://uskcastle.com/mexico-levitra members who experience problems relating to their conditions of service and service benefits.
- Representing members in grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Regular information to members on various matters regarding salaries, conditions of employment / service, labour matters, and other matters relating to the Union by publication on the NPSWU website.
- Providing legal assistance, where appropriate, after exhausting the internal grievance procedures for unfair dismissals and usefull link discount generic levitra unfair labour practices.